Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm gonna putta ring around it

     The other day, Sean and I were driving down the road and randomly, outta the blue, he said to me "I can't wait till I have a ring on my finger".  I'm not going to lie...it kinda took my by surprise because honestly, how many fellas are all that excited to be all tied down with a ring?  I asked where in the world that came from and he said he had been looking at his hand and wondering what it would look like with a ring on it...and he liked what he imagined.  My heart swelled up, needless to say.  So, being the girl that I am, I jumped all over that one.  I offered to roll on down to the speedy hitch to move things right along.  And he said he would love too...but alas.  We would disappoint more than a few folks.  So we are standing firm on the date, although don't think we haven't talked about sneaking off more than a few times.  But Jordy wouldn't get to be the flower(girl) and Jax wouldn't get to dress like a bear (according to his sister) so what's the fun in that?  Besides...I'm having a blast planning all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment