Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just too good...

*SAPPY WARNING*
      So here is how my morning went down today...incredible to say the least.  On our love note board, there was a super duper sweet note from my super sweet love with the lyrics of this song...

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like Heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

      Okay.  So that made my heart get all pitter pattery and stuff.  Made my day!!  I left for my workout all happy and smiley.  Bet people were wondering what the heck was up when I walked in at 5:45 all happy and stuff...but that's not all.  Of course not...cause we're talking about my man here...and he doesn't just stop at one thing.  Nope...he is FULL of surprises!

     After reading that sweet note and walking on cloud 9 out to the truck to leave for the gym, I sleepily put the key into the ignition to start up the truck.  As everything turned on, what blared (and by blared I mean played really loud....I do love my music up loud) out of the stereo?  Why, nothing but this, of course.  That sweet fella had gone and made a CD with that very song on it and snuck it into my CD player when I wasn't looking.  Imagine my surprise when 'ol Frankie and the 4 Seasons started playing our song.  I was blown away.  But not really all that surprised that lover boy would be so creative and sweet.  He's just that way...always thinking of me like that. 

Now I have that song in my head and I don't want it to get out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment